Terms & Privacy
General Conditions of Use
- The Site is operated by Vital Solutions GmbH and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by Vital Solutions GmbH.
- The Site made available and the software made available on this Site are provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Except in case of willful misconduct, Vital Solutions shall not be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site. In any case Vital Solutions shall not be responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
- Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of Vital Solutions knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of Vital Solutions and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests.
- Without liability whatsoever Vital Solutions may without notice modify and/or discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
- All trademarks on this website are the property of the Vital Solutions, unless otherwise noted or in any other way perceivable as third party rights. Any unauthorized use of these trademarks or other materials is expressly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright, trademark law or other industrial property rights.
- Links to third-party sites ("Hyperlinks") do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by Vital Solutions and Vital Solutions is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User's own risk.
- Any legal claims or lawsuits in conjunction with this website or its use are subject to the interpretation of the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, except for the provisions of international private law and the Hague Convention relating to a Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods of July 1, 1964 and in the UN Sales Convention of April 11, 1980.
Data protection declaration
Vital Solutions is proud that you have visited our website and thank you for your interest in our company. We take the protection of your personal data seriously and want you to feel safe when you are visiting our Internet site.
In our data protection declaration we would like to inform you what information we collect while you are visiting our website and how this is used.
Collection of Data
You can use our web site without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using our site, except as may be necessary to provide you a product or service at your request. When you use our website, data may be stored for various security purposes. This data may include the name of your internet service provider, the web site that you used to link to our site, the web sites that you visit from our site and your IP-Address. This data could possibly lead to your identification, but we do not use it to do so. We do use the data from time to time for statistical purposes, but maintain the anonymity of each individual user so that the person cannot be identified. In cases when personal data is provided to others to provide you products or services you have requested, or for other purposes you have authorized, we rely on technical and organizational means to assure that applicable data security regulations are followed.
Collection and processing of personal data
We collect personal data only when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms or e-mails, as part of an order for products or services, inquiries or requests about materials being ordered and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us.
The database and its contents remain at our company and stay with data processors or servers acting on our behalf and responsible to us. Your personal data will not be passed on by us or by our agents for use by third parties in any form whatsoever, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so.
We will retain control of and responsibility for the use of any personal data you disclose to us.
Purposes of Use
The data we collect will only be used for the purpose of supplying you with the requested products or services or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.
Right of Access and Correction
You have the right to review and amend any personal data stored in our system if you believe it may be out of date or incorrect. Just send an e-mail to the address given in the imprint or contact the Data Security Officer at the address below.
Right of Cancellation
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in the future. Again, just send an e-mail to the address given in the imprint or contact the Data Security Officer at the address below.
We only retain personal data for as long as is necessary for us to render a service you have requested or to which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law (e.g. in connection with pending litigation).
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's local browser cache. Using such cookies it is possible to recognize the visitor's browser in order to optimize the website and simplify its use. Data collected via cookies will not be used to determine the personal identity of the website visitor.
Most browsers are set-up to accept these Cookies automatically. In addition, you can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the Cookie is stored on your computer.
In light of the importance of protecting children's privacy, we do not collect, process or use on our website any information relating to an individual whom we know to be under 13 years old without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. Such legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or to require that it be deleted.
The constant development of the internet requires occasional adjustments to our privacy statement. We retain the right to make changes when necessary.